Friday, March 09, 2007

i'm off to the city!

later today for my visit with 'spirited singleton'! (see my links section)

you'd think i'd never been to manhattan before! i have, but not like this ~ with a best friend who lives there & staying over night! i honestly don't like the thought of spending the night without hubby, but who knows if i'd have a chance to do this before she leaves manhattan this summer?! for what ever reason, this is onle of those things i have to do or i'll regret not doing it! i've had too many of those moments already ~ i don't want to add to the pile!!!

see ya'll soon!

2 comments:

Cathrine said...

I hope you have a wonderful time :). I know the want to but ... feeling ;) ... greetings from Cathrine in Norway

GardeningJo said...

sorry it took me so long to respond! i had a fantastic time! i'm so glad i went! am going back for another visit next month, this time for the entire weekend! i was rather jazzed to see someone from so far away reading my blog! thanks for stopping by!