Friday, July 25, 2008

There Are No Words...

I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact that this beautiful little 8 yr old boy is gone! I cannot get the image of his grief riddled and stickened parents, our friends, out of my mind, especially his mother. I close my eyes and shake my head, as if the last 36+ hrs have been a devastating nightmare. These are good people, good parents! A good family! Good, normal, beautiful kids! Their daughter nearly died this winter when her strep infection went into her blood and lymph nodes! Now this?! Why?! How can this be justified? How can God justify this one?! I am sorry but there is no "Better Place" for a little boy than with his parents, siblings, family and friends. Last night was the wake, today was the funeral, burial svc and gathering afterwards. I am exhausted. And sad.

No comments: