Monday, April 20, 2009

Arthritis Walk NYC 2009




Battery Park Arthritis Walk - Battery Park

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am one of the many faces of Arthritis. I have Psoriatic Arthritis (and Ankylosing Spondilitis), an incurable, chronic and progressive auto-immune disease. There are 55 known different types of Arthritis which affect millions of people throughout our Country and the World. While there have been many great advancements in recent years, Arthritis still disables many of us (including myself). Go to http://www.arthritiswalknyc.com for more information and to dontate to walkers .

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Arthritis is horrible and I'm sorry to here that you are a sufferer I believe Gigibird (in my sidebar) also suffers from this disabilitating illness.

Jo said...

Thank you carolyn, for stopping by, the kind words and for telling me about Gigibird's blog. I'm going to take a look & leave her a comment.