Thursday, May 28, 2009

Foggy Days

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


I took these yesterday when I ran (drove) up to Twin Lights to pick up a few things from their gift shop. I've posted photo's of the views from here before, but none were to be had yesterday and any day in the last week with the fog hanging around so thickly in these parts. The volunteer mentioned he was surprised how many people had already been there visiting (I was there around noon) because there was no view to see and I replied that Lighthouses in the fog add another level to their mystique and I loved visiting them on days like yesterday.

4 comments:

Lizzi said...

So maybe it's not a great view from the Lighthouse but it's a great view of it. Wonderful photos!

Jo said...

Thanks Lizzi! It's rare that I happen to be at one of the Lights to get photo's like this which is why I eagerly took them. Glad my cell phone has a great camera!

Brandie said...

Great photos! Wish I had a talent for photography!

Jo said...

Thanks Brandie! Give yourself the opportunity to take photo's (thanks to my cell phone's camera (which takes great pics) I always have a camera with me) and I know you'd be snapping great photo's in no time! Any pics you've posted to your blog have been good!