Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Morning

Still not feeling 'up to par' but making the effort to get outside regardless. Yesterday (as you know from my photo's in the prev. post) I sat on the front porch for breakfast. (Wasnt un-interrupted though, but Mondays here at the apartment complex are usually hectic). It's warmer this morning & not much of a breeze out front so I decided to switch to the back yard where it's shady and pleasantly breezy.

The wind chimes are tinkling and a mourning dove is cooing. Even with the street & highway traffic noise, I could fall asleep out here! I'm sure Ceasar wouldn't mind at all. He loves being out here, keeping me company, exploring & mole hunting and chasing bugs. He hates being brought back inside and isn't shy about vocalizing his discontent!

I'm just so tired lately and headachey. My hands & arms hurt so much they kept waking me up last night. I was hoping my 2 plus weeks of feeling crappy were weather related but now with our weather having been sunny for 4 days in a row now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'm fighting off a sinus infection. (The idea that I may be becoming immune to my iv med has crossed my mind since I'm feeling much like I was before I started the iv's but I keep pushing that thought out of my mind as quickly as it comes in. Yes, it's a possibility but one I refuse to concede to just yet).

Yesterday I got that giddy, excited hyper feeling - ya know the one you get when you feel like you're on the verge of something? Well, I also get that when I'm getting sick so it's a toss-up as to the reason for it! (lol)

Well, I'm going to get back to reading the new issue of Where Women Create (magazine - http://wherewomencreate.com ) and then see what I'm up to doing. We're making a trip to Walmart this evening and bringing Mom. (Should be interesting!) We need to pick up some necessities for our first weekend up at the lake for July 4th weekend.

3 comments:

teri said...

Hey Jo - I hope you will be feeling better soon. Too bad you are allergic to that Enbrel stuff - it helps my son a lot with the psoriasis. Of course the trade-off is that it also suppresses the immune system. I love the picture of the table with the chair and coffee cup. Sitting out on my back porch is the one thing I miss here in New York City

Mandy said...

Enjoy your weekend! =)

Jo said...

teri, other than giving me migraines, Enbrel didn't do anything for me. Remicade has. This ended up being a sinus infection, which for the time being, I think I'm over, lol!

Thanks Mandy!