Thursday, July 16, 2009

Morning Surprise

After another difficult time waking this morning and an appliance delivery arriving while still in my nightie (Superman ain't got nothing on my clothes changing skills), I ventured to the kitchen for breakfast, but first pulled open the patio door blind and saw this! My Mardi Gras rose bush is blooming again.

Now there is a rather large Robin playing the staring game with Pinky kitty through the screen door and what seems to be a heated arguement going on between a Carolina Wren and a Squirrel over on the back fence.

5 comments:

Kalanna said...

Ooo. Take another one Jo, once it's totally open.

Lit and Life said...

Except for the whole delivery while still in pjs part, you had a great start to the day!

Jo said...

I did Kalanna, just for you in a new post!

Well, these things certainly helped make a crappy morning a lot less crappy. (I really wasn't feel all too well the past couple of days).

Mandy said...

It's the little things...

Jo said...

It really is Mandy! I love just watching the colors in the petals of these roses change from budding through their bloom. (And taking pics throughout, lol!)