Saturday, March 05, 2011

It's Begun!

It always seem to happen overnight, as if my magic. The Snowdrops are blooming along the back fence. A beautiful sight for sure. I also discovered the beginnings of the Peonies, Bee Balm and Bleeding Heart peaking through the soil.

It is surprisingly Warm outside. Must be a south-westerly breeze. I ventured onto the front porch to get the mail earlier this morning expecting the chilly bite that's been in the air all week but was shocked by the warmth! Tomorrow soaking rains are supposed to arrive.

Spring is in the air!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

9 comments:

Manure Tea Soil Conditioner said...

love the signs of Spring : ) Annie

Cottage Tails said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
First signs of spring are always special.
ENJOY

Love Leanne

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How beautiful!!! We are just starting to see buds. It's making me so happy. Can't wait for some blossoms!!! Theresa

Holli said...

I love Spring!

Tamara Jansen said...

We have a sunny day here in Vancouver today but it's still cold. We have a little wait ahead of us till spring :)

Sue Jackson said...

I took some snowdrop pictures today, too! I also saw buds on a maple tree and our Bradford pear tree and on the Forsythia bushes and some crocus and daffodil shoots. Yay - spring is coming!

Sue

Jo said...

Thanks gals! It's certainly a sight for sore eyes, isn't it?

Leah said...

We were just talking this weekend about it seems to happen overnight...you go to sleep with it brown and muddy, and wake up to beautiful, green spring. I wish ours would hurry up around here. Thanks for the beautiful photo reminders of what's on it's way!

Jo said...

I can't imagine how beautiful Spring must be as it emerges where you are Leah!