Monday, July 11, 2011

An Unwitting Temporary Hiatus

Aside from posting the occasional photo, I realized I've been absent from bloggerland recently; it seems I've been on a blogging break!

And now a little creative re-focusing is under way so new posts will soon follow! (If you need a little creative refreshing, I highly recommend Julia Cameron's Walking In This World, so inspirational!)

I hope you're all doing well and Summer is treating you good so far!

Love always,
Me :-)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

3 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

I've been absent a lot lately, too. We took a 3-week vacation, and it just takes so long to recover and get caught up afterward!

I look forward to more of your beautiful photos.

Sue

Jo said...

Thank you Susan! And I can relate, going away wipes me out for a long while!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I'm just now catching up with blog reading, too. Just getting over an illness. Other than that the summer has been going alright. Hope it is for you, too!