Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I took these beautiful photos from my mother's hospital room this evening. In July of 2010, I was on the same floor, the Cardiac Unit, but I was in the Adult CCU section on the other side of the building. Long story short, aside from blood pressure issues, we don't know if there's anything else going on. Her tests today did not indicate a stroke or heart attack & her ekg didn't indicate that she's had prolonged uncontrolled high blood pressure. She's on blood pressure meds, has a heart monitor and tomorrow will have more tests (heart, brain, lungs) as well as bloodwork every 4 hours. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow and it's good news. Prayers, well-wishes & good thoughts are greatly welcomed & appreciated!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You certainly do have my thoughts and prayers. So hoping that everything turns out well with your mom.

Holli said...

I hope your mom is doing ok!!

Mac_fromAustralia said...

In my thoughts and prayers too.

Jo said...

Thanks so much everyone! It was a very scary few days for me (not so much for her she said, she just accepted where she was and why - totally not my mom usually lol!) and she's now at her own home and doing well.