Thursday, October 18, 2012

In My Garden Today: Garden Walk Thursday





Taken this morning & pictured above: Rosa 'Pope John Paul II' (white rose), Knock Out Rosa 'Radrazz' (with Halloween decoration), Knock Out Rosa 'Radcon' (pink rose bud).
Roses in Autumn, is there anything much more delightful than that?!

Roses in Autumn are my favorite blooms, each one a cherished present before the garden sleeps for Winter.

What are your favorite Autumn blooms?

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

5 comments:

Hedgerow Rose said...

Oh so beautiful! Love these autumn blooms. The other day I noticed that 'La Reine' was putting forth another blossom--not as grand as it was last June--but it was still a nice surprise!

Jo said...

That's what I love about Autumn roses, the surprise factor! It's like the leaves changing, one day they're green, the next they're scarlet! One day you see green, the next day you see a bud opening!

BS said...

Roses are so pretty and delicate. I love cream and pale pinks the best...

BS said...

Meant to tell you who I am!
http://weekendcowgirl.com/

Jo said...

Hello!! So glad you dropped by!