Monday, June 12, 2017

#BookRec - Beach House For Rent


I finished @maryalicemonroe's #BeachHouseForRent earlier and I'm still 😩💔 because this is my favorite series of hers and it's over 😢 But I loved it, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Classic MAM writing, transported me right to the Lowcountry, making me yearn more than ever to take that trip back which we just haven't gotten around to yet. So grab your copy starting 6/20! #bookrec

#digiARC #reading #amreading #readinglife #bookblogger #bookreview #readersofinstagram #bookish #booknerd #bookworm #bookstagram #kindle  #springreads #summerreads #beachreads #fiction #womensfiction #frommyshelf #southernlit #junereads #myperfectlyimperfectview #thisperfectlyimperfectlife @gallerybooks

1 comment:

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Direct from Mary Alice Monroe herself via my personal fb: "I know I said it was the end...but..." (((squee!!!) Makes me hopeful given the ending we could see more from these characters in the future! 😊