Friday, August 04, 2017

Friday Favorites




The Zinnias have started blooming, just in time to usher in the beginning of August, and late Summer! 

The library holds keep rolling in! I'm so excited for this one - Fiona Davis's The Dollhouse was one of my favorite reads of last Fall! I just started The Address this morning & already can't put it down. This is her second novel, out now. What are you reading this weekend? 

Last night we went for a walk along the waterfront, after dinner & before heading up the street to the movies, and there were t-storms swirling throughout the area & the harbor. This was my favorite photo from the dozen I snapped before the rain drops forced me to put my phone away.


#fridayfavorites #happyfriday #zinnias #gardenwalk #augustgarden #sunmergarden #nofilterneeded #latesummergarden #annuals #apartmentgarden #pink #inmygardentoday #petals #libraryhaul #bookish #bookrec #booknerd #bookworm #bookstagram #augustreads #summerreads #histfic #summerreading #fridayreads #reading #readinglife #readersofinstagram #summer #latesummer #august #nofilterneeded #coastalliving #coastalsummer #thisismynj #blessed #sunset #walkabout #myperfectlyimperfectview #thisperfectlyimperfectlife 

No comments: